As a founding member of the NCAA Division I Patriot League, Holy Cross is committed to academic and athletic excellence. As a reflection of that, the College is recognized nationally for its high scholar-athlete graduation rates.
One quarter of the student body compete on 27 NCAA Division I teams, carrying on the College's storied athletics history.
As a member of the Patriot League, the academic performance and personal development of each student are central goals.
|Intramural and Club Sports
About half of the student body enjoys the friendly competition provided by athletics at the club or intramural level.
Holy Cross boasts excellent campus recreation and athletic facilities.
For Crusader athletics news, scores, schedules, rosters and more, visit GoHolyCross.com »
- Holy Cross' overall Graduation Success Rate for all student-athletes was 99 percent — tied for the first in the nation with Dartmouth and Notre Dame.
- 20 Holy Cross varsity teams achieved a perfect 100 percent graduation rate, according to the NCAA’s most recent Graduation Success Rate Report.
- 17 Holy Cross varsity teams achieved a perfect APR score of 1,000 during 2012-2013 in the NCAA’s Academic Progress Rate (APR), which measures academic performance among Division I programs.
- 8 Holy Cross varsity teams achieved a perfect multi-year APR score of 1,000 (based on data from the 2009-2010 through 2012-2013)
- 14 Holy Cross varsity teams received Division I Academic Progress Rate public recognition awards (2012-2013) from the NCAA, posting multi-year APR scores in the top 10 percent of all squads in their respective sports.
- 6 Crusader athletes were among a group of graduating Holy Cross seniors who were selected as winners of Academic Awards for the 2012-2013 school year.