The College Employee Handbook: The handbook reflects current College personnel policies, practices, and employee benefits, and, as in any progressive organization, the College may change those policies, practices and benefits from time to time.
Directory of College Policies: Policies issued by human resources and administrative services may be found on the online manual for Holy Cross policies and procedures, which contains a collection of approved and current policies, procedures and forms.
Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs): Under the Hazard Communication Standard (OSHA requirement 29CFR.1910.120), employers must maintain complete and accurate Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs) for all hazardous chemicals used. Please click the link to learn more or to access the MSDS web-based inventory.
Performance Development Forms
- Non-Exempt Formal Performance Development
- Non_Exempt Self-Evaluation (optional)
- Guideline for Appraisal Process for Non-Exempt Staff
- Exempt Performance Development Form
- Exempt Self-Evaluation Form (optional)
- Guideline for Appraisal Process for Exempt Staff
- Submit Request to HR for Labels (i.e. campus-wide mailings)
Employment / Position Forms
- Position_Justification_Request (Use to request additional position or changes in current position)
- Request for Personnel Substitute
- Internal Job Application (For use for Holy Cross employees to initiate the application process for a position within the College.)
- Position Content Document (Exempt positions)
- Form I9 (03/31/16 expiration)
Progressive discipline is a process for dealing with job-related behavior that does not meet expected and defined performance standards. The chief reason for progressive discipline is to assist the employee to understand that a performance problem, or opportunity for improvement, exists. More information on Holy Cross' disciplinary process can be found in section 4.46 in the employee handbook, Holy Cross & You.