Information Technology Services provides technology infrastructure and assistance to enable the College community to enhance teaching and learning, support the College's administrative operations, and further the mission of the College through the use of technology.
Information Technology Services
- Systems maintenance: Saturday October 18
- On Saturday, October 18, ITS staff will be performing required systems maintenance. From 6 a. m. until 8 a. m. library electronic resources will be unavailable. From 6 a.m. until 10 a.m. the following systems will be intermittently unavailable: -Advance -Master Calendar -Medicat -Moodle -One Card services -People Soft Finance -STAR -Studio Abroad Read Post
- Data Destruction Day – Thursday October 30th, 10am to noonInformation Technology Services and Physical Plant’s Environmental Services are pleased to invite you to our third “Data Destruction Day.” On October 30th, in front of O’Kane on Linden Lane, the College’s shredding partner, ProShred, will be stationed with their paper and hard drive shredding trucks from 10am to noon. Once again, bring in any paper […] Read Post
- Systems maintenance: Saturday, June 21On Saturday, June 21, between 5:30 a.m. and 6 .a.m. there will be a brief loss of connectivity to most systems, including the Internet, the College’s web servers, and other Internet accessible services. From 6 a.m. until 10 a.m. the following services will be intermittently unavailable: -Advance -Cognos -Event Management system -EZproxy -Foodpro -Holy Cross […] Read Post
- Systems maintenance: Saturday, November 16On Saturday, November 16 Information Technology Services staff will perform required system updates. From 6 a.m. until 10 a.m. the following system will be intermittently unavailable: -Advance -Blogs -Event Management system -Image Now -One Card services -People Soft HR and HR self-service -Provenue -VPN services -Voice mail system Read Post