Our team is responsible for overseeing the college van scheduling and operations.
We can assist you with the following:
- Questions about shuttle schedules to and from College Hill around the Worcester area
- Tools and Training for Safe Driving of Passenger Vans / Shuttles
- Scheduling transportation for a Holy Cross program
- Becoming certified to safely drive a campus vehicle
- Finding a way to MBTA / WRTA transit hubs near Worcester
Daily Van Schedule
Core Shuttles are now shut down until next September.
Mall Shuttles will finish Wednesday May 6. Finals start on May 7th
Daily Program Schedule Posted at Hogan 3
Requesting Shuttles or Reserving a Van
48 Hours Notice Required
- To be shuttled please fill out this form NOTE: Weekends are field trips only.
- Shuttles are currently at full capacity and you may need a contingency plan
- To reserve a designated van in EMS just for your program click here
- The system will only accept requests up to 48 hours in advance
- After EMS Log-In click "Reservations" then "Van Request"
Vans assigned in confirmations are subject to change
- Inclement weather forecasts as needed from NOAA
Shuttles and Campus Transportation Services
- Union Station Shuttle
- Downtown Shuttle is managed through shuttle requests
- SGA Shuttle Wal-Mart, Auburn Mall, Trader Joe's and Blackstone Valley Mall
- ZIP Car Program
- Additional car-share service options
- WRTA - City Buses Rte 42 Rte 25
- Additional Student Government Resources listed here from the SGA Office
- See the benefits from our massRIDES partnership
- Our carrier to Logan Airport and others is Knight's 1-800-822-5456 or online here >>>
- Classic Coach for Additional Resources Including New York
- Stuck finding a Route? Try RouteFriend.com
- Health Services $5 Red Cab to Wal*Mart Pharmacy (Rte 146) >>> call 508-792-9999
- For Yellow Cab >>> call 508-754-3211 or use "Worcester Yellow Cab" Smartphone App
- For Green Cab >>> call 508-459-1611
Please feel free to share any suggestions, ideas or questions you have with our team. We want to provide as much helpful information as possible.
We are here to serve you and provide safe, reliable transportation for the Holy Cross community.
Jerome Maday, III
College of the Holy Cross"Driving Community"
Follow us on Twitter @HCVans