Our team is responsible for overseeing the college van scheduling and operations.
We can assist you with the following:
- Questions about shuttle schedules to and from College Hill around the Worcester area
- Tools and Training for Safe Driving of Passenger Vans / Shuttles
- Scheduling transportation for a Holy Cross program
- Becoming certified to safely drive a campus vehicle
- Finding a way to MBTA transit hubs near Worcester
Daily Van Schedules
- Daily Program Schedule Posted at Hogan 3 when in session
- Van Utilization by Day -Posted when classes are in session
- To request a van (Academic or other) please fill out this form
- Inclement weather forecasts from NOAA
Shuttles and Campus Transportation Services
- Union Station Shuttle
- Worcester Inter-Campus Shuttle
- Holy Cross Downtown Shuttle
- SGA Shuttle Wal-Mart, Auburn Mall, Trader Joe's and Blackstone Valley Mall
- ZIP Car Program
- Additional car-share service options
- WRTA - City Buses Rte 42 Rte 25
- Additional Student Government Resources listed here from the SGA Office
- See the benefits from our massRIDES partnership
- Our carrier to New England Airports is Knight's 1-800-822-5456 or online here >>>
- Classic Coach for Additional Resources Including New York
- Stuck finding a Route? Try RouteFriend.com
- For Yellow Cab >>> call 508-754-3211 or use "Worcester Yellow Cab" Smartphone App
- For Green Cab >>> call 508-459-1611
Please feel free to share any suggestions, ideas or questions you have with our team. We want to provide as much helpful information as possible.
We are here to serve you and provide safe, reliable transportation for the Holy Cross community.
Jerome Maday, III
College of the Holy Cross"Driving Community"
Follow us on Twitter @HCVans