What is SIP?
The Holy Cross Summer Internship Program provides exceptional Holy Cross undergraduates with an opportunity to gain meaningful career related experience in an area related to a student's occupational goals.
Internships are developed through the network of Holy Cross alumni, parents, and friends throughout the country and are earmarked and designed specifically for Holy Cross students. Internship sites span multiple industries and fields. Some of those industries include:
|Public Relations||Real Estate||Research|
|Social Policy||Technology||AND More...|
Click here to view the Summer 2014 Internship sites.
Summer Internship Blogs & Success Stories:
Read through the SIP blogs & success stories to learn more about students' summer internship experiences. Hear what students have to say about how their internship helped transform their career goals and aspirations. Check out which students landed a job offer post-graduation through their SIP internship!
SIP Events (photo gallery):
We had a great turnout at the annual SIP Internship Expo with 63 students presenting their internship experience. 200 people from the Holy Cross community were in attendance. There was quite a buzz in the room! Check out photos from the event!
Students were able to practice interviewing with alumni employer representatives. Who better to get feedback from on your interviewing skills?!? Check out photos from the event!
SIP in the news:
- Holy Cross senior, Kyle Johnson shares some parting thoughts on his internship at STARKMAN in www.starkmanassociates.com/a-pr-summer-intern-reflects-its-totally-worth-the-commute/(Fall 2013)
- STARKMAN, a public and investor relations firm in New York, NY salutes the Holy Cross summer 2013 intern, Kyle Johnson '14 in www.starkmanassociates.com/kyle-johnson-and-the-triumph-of-substance-over-style/ (Fall 2013)
- Senior Sarah Bovat comments on her experiences at Commonweal Magazine in New York, NY http://www.commonwealmagazine.org/blog/commonweal-summer-interns-tell-all/ (Summer 2013)
- Starkman and Associates, a public and investor relations firm in New York, NY describes the valuable contribution of intern Rachel Ravello in Saluting Our Interns (Fall 2012)
- Pam Ahearn, Director of SIP was interviewed by the Worcester Business Journal for a feature article: Internships Become Part of the College Experience (Fall 2012)
- New England Cable News (NECN) interview with Tim Garvin, president and CEO of United Way of central Massachusetts, and Alexandra Noonan '13, the summer youth volunteer intern. (Summer 2012)
Employers, please click here for more information about hosting a Holy Cross summer intern.