Continuing on the tradition that has preceded them, the Class of 2015 will come together to celebrate their hard-work, determination, and accomplishments during Senior Week, May 17-20. A highly-anticipated Holy Cross event, Senior Week aims to allow students to reflect on their four life-changing years while also having some fun with their classmates.
Before walking across the stage at commencement, Seniors will participate in four jam-packed days that have been organized by the 2015 Class Officers, the Senior Class Advisory Council, and the Office of Student Involvement.
Some of this year’s activities include:
- A BBQ Bash complete with food, drinks, and lawn games
- The Boston Harbor Boat Cruise on the Spirit of Boston: includes a meal, transportation, and a night of dancing
- The Clambake at the Atlantic Beach Club in beautiful Newport, Rhode Island
- The Senior Reflection Lunch: Student leaders will share their favorite Holy Cross memories with their classmates
- The Alumni Senior Reception: Students are congratulated by various alumni and welcomed into the alumni network
- Complementary late night food trucks from local vendors
Holy Cross is excited to repeat another successful Senior Week.
For more information about events and pricing, please visit the full schedule
If you have any questions regarding Senior Week, please do not hesitate to reach out to Daniel Kagdis, assistant director of Student Involvement at firstname.lastname@example.org.