After four incredible years on the Hill, it has become a Holy Cross tradition for seniors to come together for a final week of celebration and reminiscences. Senior Week includes four full days of school-sponsored activities both on and off campus that have been carefully selected and booked by the Senior Class Officers.
Senior Week is a great opportunity for students to continue to develop life-long relationships while looking back on their time at Holy Cross. The events are always popular among the senior classes and Holy Cross is excited to keep the tradition alive.
Some of the activities that make up this year’s Senior Week include:
- A senior outing on the Hart Lawn, complete with barbecue food and lawn games
- The Boston Harbor Boat Cruise, which includes a meal, transportation and a night of dancing
- Complementary late night food trucks from local vendors
- Newport Rhode Island Clambake at the Atlantic Beach Club which includes dinner and games
- Senior Reflection Lunch which allows students to share their favorite Holy Cross moments with the class
- Alumni Senior Reception, where students are congratulated by various alumni and welcomed into the Alumni network
- And many others!
If you have any questions regarding Senior Week, please do not hesitate to reach out to Daniel Kagdis, assistant director of Student Involvement at email@example.com.